From dainty necklaces to simple studs to chic pieces, Aurate offers a range of accessories to match everyone’s style. Treat yourself or a loved one to high quality jewelry from Aurate. Right now, the brand is offering 30% off sitewide — its biggest sale ever — plus the chance to donate $30 to a cause of your choice. (Use code ACLU to fight for reproductive rights, code TEXAS to raise money for Uvalde families through VictimsFirst, or code FOREST to plant 30 trees through One Tree Planted.)
Enjoy up to 40% off at Vitruvi now and save on beautiful fragrances for your home. The brand specializes in essential oil diffusers that provide a satisfying multi-sensory experience, and these discounts are not to be missed. Choose from diffuser designs in a variety of colors, then choose your favorite oil blends. And why not grab some air freshener while you’re at it? This is Vitruvi’s biggest sale ever, with everything 25% off and select items 40% off, until July 4th.
Save on shapewear and more during this summer sale at Spanx. The brand is offering an additional 30% off the already discounted prices on spanx.com today until June 27. If you’ve been looking for a reason to stock up, here’s your sign – remember to use code SALE for extra discounts.
If you’ve had your eye on a pair of Beats over-ear headphones, now’s the time to buy. Right now, the Studio 3 model is under $180 in matte black, the lowest price we’ve seen since January. Our editor was impressed by these durable, comfortable, Bluetooth-enabled headphones, and at this price, it’s a bargain that’s hard to beat.
Whether you’re looking for a new pair of sneakers, comfy loungewear, or sportswear that’s perfect for your workout routine, Adidas has you covered. Right now, you can get up to 50% off premium Adidas styles for men, women, and kids during the End of Season Sale. Plus, use code SAVINGS at checkout to save $30 on orders of $100 or more.
• Get a pair of summer features with 20% off designer frames on GlassesUSAplus free shipping with code ICON20.
• Free People’s Summer Solstice Sale continues through tomorrow, and you can get a very sunny 20% off select styles to get out and stay in during the hottest days of the season.
• Step up your running shoe (or sneaker) game with New Balance End of Season Salepass now.
• mascara tartFamous long-lasting formulas are 2 for $30 at Ulta – grab one now and save the other for fall.
• Eliminate the work of grilling – and ensure perfect burgers and more every time – with this Wi-Fi connection Traeger Pellet Grill which allows you to set the temperatures, sit back and fully enjoy that cold beer. Right now, it’s 28% off Woot!, just in time for summer BBQ season.
• The master key Philips Norelco can cut any length of hair, and right now it’s about $21 off at Amazon.
• Refurbished Ring Itemslike floodlights and the famous video doorbells, are a great way to save money on your home security.
• Expand your hard drive with a portable external hard drive: the first WD My Passport 5TB is $50 off at B&H right now.
• Take 40% Off All Styles At Stuart Weitzmanthat is, one of the best footwear investments you can make.
Now that summer has arrived, don’t let up on your daily sun protection. Stock up on this lightweight face SPF that’s perfect for everyday use, whether you’re heading to the office or the beach. Right now, you can get three 3-ounce bottles for the price of two.
With Cuup’s swimwear sale, you can get 30% off ultra-popular jewelry sets for all your next beach and pool days. Whether you prefer a high-waisted cut or something a little more cheeky, you’re sure to find something splurge-worthy for summer.
Until June 24, Chewy organizes its annual meeting Blue Box Event, which means you can score tons of deals on all things pets. Whether you’re looking for a furry, feathered or scaly friend, this promotion is one you won’t want to miss. With up to 50% off toys and treats plus savings on essentials like flea protection and food, you can keep your pet healthy and happy without breaking the bank.
A ton of candles are on sale right now, thanks to Homesick’s Summer Warehouse Sale. Whether you’re shopping for hometown classics or themes like Road Trip or New Home, you’ll be spoiled for choice. Give a perfectly thoughtful gift or treat yourself to a beautiful candle and get up to 25% off until June 24th.
Moon Pod’s bean bag chairs are a huge upgrade fragile options from your childhood. Designed to mimic the sensations of flotation therapy, these chairs do just that; whether you’re sitting, lying or lying on it, the Moon Pod provides optimal support, adapting to your body and to each readjustment you make. Until the end of the month, you can get 25% off sitewide and save on Moon Pods as well as pillows and accessories.
Virtually everyone agrees: the Blue Yeti microphone is the best mid-priced microphone the low. Whether you’re podcasting, streaming, or anything in between, the Blue Yeti offers superior sound quality and a variety of useful features and controls. Down to around $90 at Staples, this microphone is a smart buy for any home setup.
Now that summer has arrived, don’t let up on your daily sun protection. Stock up on face and body SPF from tons of trusted brands like Neutrogena, La Roche Posay, CeraVe and Bondi Sands now at Walgreens. With this get one 50% off purchase, you can save on all the sunscreen you’ll need this summer, from waterproof to baby to basic makeup options.